Organizations are committed to continually adapt to a rapidly changing market. This mission requires you to appoint team leaders who will have an in-depth knowledge, not only of your organization and the product or service you offer, but of what it takes to be a manager. In all likelihood, given the short lead times and tight deadlines, you’ll prefer managers who are experts in their field and those who are familiar with the organization, its products and/or services. They are most probably self-driven, committed to the organization and highly motivated. However, they are now not only responsible for themselves, and their expertise is only part of their managerial success. They are now required to deliver results that are dependent on the team’s output. This is a completely different story and requires additional management skills and the ability to lead people.
This program is designed for team leaders. It aims to enable team leaders to complete the transformation from being an operator to a manager – Develop a managerial perspective and strengthen their management & leadership skills so that they are capable of leading a team to improved results, and experiencing success in their role.
What makes our program unique is the combination of varied methods – Up to date and relevant support theory, together with different outdoor training techniques which are simulating the participants managerial routine. These simulations provide the participants with an opportunity to precisely examine the quality and nature of performance their position demands.
What's in it for you
- A personal story. A person’s ability to identify the values that drive them to act and formulate a management identity – these will enable them to influence people around them.
- The ability to motivate people, harness them to collaborate and bring their full potential into play.
- The ability to analyze the different development phases of the team and what are the inhibiting factors affecting their performance.
- Mentoring skills. The ability to teach and mentor people on work processes and on getting tasks done.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and resources so as to be more effective.
- Innovation. The ability to leverage the diversity of the team to come up with novel solutions.
“This workshop enabled the scrum masters to quickly learn what they were to implement later on in their teams”.
Telefonica Digital – Maria Dolores Carpio – QA Group Manager